Thursday 15 April 2010

Who thought graffiti could look so good..

I've been reading everywhere that one of the trends of the summer is going to be New-Rave, which includes neon brights, tie-dye prints and a spritz of graffiti.

I am loving these as part of this trend.




I love this Topshop graffiti sequin crop top. Its my favourite. It will look perfect in the summer teamed with a pair of denim shorts and a white vest. Perfect for those afternoons/nights in the beer gardens.

The pink heart print top is another of my favourites. I love the fringing at the bottom of this top. This could be worn as a cover up on the beach but would look just as good with a pair of denim shorts.

I think the skirt incorporates the tie-dye trend without looking too hippy-ish. I would wear this for a summer night out at the clubs, with a white vest, possibly a pink or blue? vest.

  • Sequin Crop Top By Unique - Topshop - £85

  • Pink Heart Print Top - wlidfoxcouture.com - £70

  • Eclectic Print Skirt - A Wear - £30


No comments:

Post a Comment